Saturday, October 27, 2012

Billionaires Prefer Curves 2: Curves Collared Released!

And for the second part of my promise, the second novella in the Billionaires Prefer Curves is out as well: Curves Collared. 

Buy it here:

Amazon

All Romance

Barnes and Noble 





After only a week as enigmatic billionaire, Dorian Black’s, girlfriend Alicia Jones gets the shock of her life: he’s flying her to Tuscany for a business retreat!

But at the retreat she learns Dorian’s company wants him to marry by the end of the year or give up his position as CEO. He insists Alicia be his bride, but dark secrets from his past threaten to keep them apart.

Will Alicia give in to the domineering billionaire and marry him to save his job and her own?

This 12,000 word novella features graphic and steamy sex between a lovely BBW and the sexy billionaire who will do anything to make her his wife.


Excerpt:

He ignored her as she headed back to the door and motioned for me to come to his side. My heart slammed in my chest as I hurried around his desk. As soon as I stood close enough, he pulled me onto his lap and kissed my lips with hungry passion.

I squeaked in surprise, my pussy wetting at his every touch. I felt Mrs. Anderson’s eyes on us as the door clicked shut, but Dorian didn’t pull back from the kiss. His mouth held mine, our tongues twisting together. Then he nipped at my bottom lip, suckling it.

“You’re late,” he growled and ran a strong palm up my thigh.

“I got carried away,” I admitted and grabbed his hand. “Won’t lunch get cold?”

He flashed me a grin, his white teeth gleaming. “Who says I’m going to eat anything but you?”

I gapped at him. No one ever talked to me like that. It took getting used to.


Lips brushed my neck as his wandering fingers popped the buttons on my suit jacket and blouse. I needed to ask him if we really were going to Tuscany, but the words died in my throat as his fingers burned trails of desire across my flesh.

“I need to punish you for disobeying, don’t I?” he groaned and ground his turgid member against my round bottom.

“Yes,” I moaned as he yanked down my bra and tweaked my nipples with playful gentleness.

“Mm, I thought so.”

Powerful hands gripped my waist and lifted me onto his desk. Then he leaned forward and nipped at my full breasts with his eager mouth. Biting and licking until I writhed on the cool wood. Each electric touch sent shivers of lust roaring through my veins. At the moment, I didn’t care how many other lovers Dorian had – at least I got to be his for now.




No comments:

Post a Comment