Friday, October 19, 2012

New stuff on the way!

Hello lovely readers!

Thanks to everyone who's enjoying my work and found their way to my little place on the Internet.

I wanted to touch base and let you know what's going on over here in writer land. I'm working on two sequels -- one for Billionaires Prefer Curves and the second part of Spies Prefer Curves. 

In Billionaires Prefer Curves 2, Dorian's board gives him an ultimatum to marry by the end of the year or give up his position as CEO of the company. He wants Alicia to be his bride, but secrets from his past threaten to keep them apart. Will Alicia give in to the domineering billionaire and marry him to save his job and her own?

In Spies Prefer Curves, Tilda and Jack are on the run from human traffickers in Thailand. Her honeymoon takes on a new spin as she experiences the dangerous side of her old crush. Will she admit her feelings for the gorgeous Aussie when their lives are at stake?


They should be out by next weekend at the latest! I'll post the covers when I get them!



No comments:

Post a Comment