Saturday, October 27, 2012

Spies Prefer Curves Part 2: Curves in Danger Released!

Like promised, the second part of Spies Prefer Curves in now out.

Check it out:

Amazon

All Romance

Barnes and Noble 




After a shoot out, Matilda and Jack are on the run from human traffickers in Thailand. As she experiences the dangerous side of her old crush, his true feelings come to the surface.

Jack wants her, but will she admit her love for the gorgeous Aussie and give in to his sensual demands? Or will her self-doubt get in the way of true happiness?

This 10,000 word story is the second part of Spies Prefer Curves. It contains steamy and graphic sex between a curvy woman and her sexy Australian spy.


Excerpt:


With two powerful strides, he stood in front of me. His superior height dwarfing me, and his powerfully defined chest pressed against mine. “There’s nothing I can do about the other night, but I’ll make the rest of your vacation as delightful as I can,” he said and ran a finger down my cheek.

Shivers of desire rose in my body. Heat rushed between my thighs, and I thought of the night before. How he held me against the wall with his strong body, the way his cock rammed into me with perfect urgency.

Maybe he did it to calm me down, help me relax. Jack didn’t really love me – he got swept up in the moment.

“Please don’t,” I said, but he didn’t heed me.

His lips brushed against mine, full and soft, as his tongue probed my hungry mouth. He tasted fresh and cool, a contrast to the fire his palms lit across my skin.

I pushed his chest, but it was as useless as pushing a brick wall.

Don’t give into him again, Tilda. He’ll only hurt you like Steven did.

My body ignored my mind, and I gripped his bulging biceps. If I didn’t hold onto him I’d melt into a useless puddle right in the middle of the floor.

He flinched, and I moved my hand from his freshly wrapped bandage.

“Sorry!”

His eyes looked pinched, but he shook his head. Then his knee slipped between my thighs, spreading them and forcing me to straddle his powerful leg. “I love it when you’re wrapped around me,” he groaned and pulled my bottom lip with his teeth in a teasing bite.

My panties flooded with need. I dug my nails into his arms, trying to pull away from his magnetic touch.

Hands groped my breasts, his lips searing my jaw and neck, brushing aside my hair to nip at the delicate flesh.

“Jack, please,” I gasped.

His palms pressed into my eager nipples. His searing fingers titillated them into hardened nubs through my blouse and bra. “Please what, Mattie?”

I wanted to say ‘stop,’ but the words died in my throat. After Steven’s criticism and rejection, I couldn’t take another blow to the heart. Especially from Jack. How would I repair that kind of damage?

But my body wouldn’t let me resist. Every time I tried, electric passion crippled me. Held me still. Forced me to give in. Why was I so damn weak?










No comments:

Post a Comment