Friday, October 12, 2012

Released: Curves in Bangkok: Spies Prefer Curves Part 1


The first part of my new series is out!

Buy it here:






Matilda Tucker’s life is falling apart. Her fiancĂ© left her five weeks before their wedding and now she has non-refundable tickets for a month long honeymoon across Thailand! Luckily, her best friend’s brother, the gorgeous and charming Jack, agrees to accompany her. Seeing Jack again just reminds Matilda of her crush on him -- a crush the handsome Aussie would never reciprocate.

But Jack has plans in store for Matilda and a dangerous secret as well.

He’s always had a thing for the fair-haired beauty, and as a spy he knows the real threats in a city like Bangkok. In order to keep Matilda safe, he talks her into playing his wife for their trip. But will he be able to seduce her body as well as her heart?

While Jack’s desire grows, so does the danger. Will Matilda be able to handle his overwhelming passion?

This 12,100 word novella is the first part in the new Spies Prefer Curves series! It contains graphic and steamy sex between a hot Aussie spy and a lovely curvy lady.

Excerpt:

Jack stood grinning at me, his blue eyes hooded in the low light. He blocked my exit with his arms.

“Hello love,” he whispered and leaned his strong body against my own.

Feverish heat welled over my flesh, my panties flooding at his proximity. “Jack! What are you doing?”

“We’re married, remember? And I want to touch my wife.”

“But --”

He cut me off with a tender kiss. His lips melted into mine, my soft skin sizzling against his rough cheek. Urging his tongue into my mouth, I fought to regain my composure. But how was I supposed to do that when the guy of my dreams kissed me like that?

I blamed the alcohol and gripped onto his arms. The muscles flexed, strong and hard, under my small hands. His wandering touch caressed my back and butt, each stroke of his calloused palms urging me to forget where I was and why.

Pulling back from the kiss, Jack suckled on my bottom lip, nipping the plump flesh between his teeth with tender bites.

I tried to swallow the moan in my throat, but it came out as a strangled breath instead. My breasts heaved, pressed flush with his pectorals as our hearts slammed against each other like a band’s rhythm section.

“This is,” I started, but his mouth engulfed my neck. Any words I meant to say got lost in the haze of desire rushing over my body.

The scruffy edge of his jaw tickled my over sensitive skin, and I gripped onto his powerful back. The bones and muscles shifted under my fingers as he pushed me farther into the bathroom and shut the door behind us.

Shit! I thought he was kidding about joining the mile high club!






No comments:

Post a Comment