Tuesday, November 13, 2012

New Release: Curves in Love: Spies Prefer Curves 3

The last part of Spies Prefer Curves in now out. The complete novella will be released on Friday!

Get it here:

Amazon
Barnes and Noble
All Romance




 After arriving in Chiang Mai, Thailand, Jack finally confesses his love to Matilda. The curvy beauty can’t believe her luck – and his bad timing! Not only are they on the run from a group of dangerous men who want them both dead. But Jack, a spy, plans to leave Matilda in the care of the U.S. consulate to keep her safe.

Jack’s plans go out the window when the human traffickers capture Matilda. Will he come to her rescue in time, proving his love is true? And can Matilda accept Jack’s affection when both their lives are on the line?

This 10,000 word story is the third part of Spies Prefer Curves series. It contains steamy and graphic sex between a curvy woman and her sexy Australian spy.


Excerpt:

“Up already, love?” he grumbled from the bed.
“No! I was just coming back,” I said and turned to face him. Even if he loved me the way I was, it took every ounce of self-control not to shield my size sixteen body from his hungry blue eyes.
A slow smile spread across his lips, and he held out a hand. “After waking to such a wonderful sight, I hope you will.”
Heat spread over my cheeks and chest as I sat back in the bed. If my full bottom and thighs were wonderful to Jack, I shouldn’t complain.
“If you say so.”
A chuckled rumbled from his chest. “I most certainly do, Mattie. Sorry, Matilda.”
“You can call me Mattie. I actually like it when you do.”
He grinned and threw back the sheet. His muscular frame, a deep golden tan, pulsed with desire. The sculpted hardness of his chest and stomach gave way to his glorious length, already awakening. Jack’s eyes sparkled and his newly dark hair stood on end. With one strong arm, he pulled me toward him. Our naked bodies sizzled as they touched in the balmy heat of the Thailand morning.
“Mm, I dreamed of kissing you and couldn’t wait to wake up.”
My heart thudded. “Is the reality better than the dream?”
“Always, love.”
Slowly, his lips pressed into mine. The seductive softness urged a whimper from my throat, and I gripped his bulging biceps with my small hands. He tensed under my touch and leaned over me.
Trapped between his powerful arms, I gave into the kiss. Together, our mouths opened and our tongues flicked out to say hello. Heat pooled between my thighs, and I spread them as his body slid over mine. His solid heat hovered above me. Lips nipped, and the rough edge of his tongue tasted my mouth with gentle laps. 
Lust pumped through my veins. Each caress elicited anticipatory need.
“Ah -- Jack.”
Strong hands gripped my hips, fingers digging into the soft flesh as his thick cock rubbed along my clit. 
He got hard just kissing me? That never happened with my ex-fiancĂ©! 
“Yes, Mattie?”
His lips curved into a smile against my neck as they suckled the delicate flesh. Electric shocks shot down my spin, my hips buckling into his turgid shaft. The throbbing heat slipped over my greedy lips and clit – shocks of pleasure shooting over my flesh.
Moaning, I dug my nails into his back. Passion clouded my brain, and I no longer needed words to communicate. He knew what to do.

No comments:

Post a Comment